Last year we organized our first second-hand sale and what a success it was! You came by in droves with clothes to sell, and it was fantastic to see how we could make other customers happy with your bad purchases.
That's why there was no doubt: we'll just organize this again! Come and deposit your clothes with us, we will sell them for you and you will receive a purchase voucher instead that you can use for the new autumn collection!
We have changed a number of details: this time you can bring in 10 pieces and choose to resell them after second-hand sales via the online platform repops.be . Please note: items not collected will now go to charity.
Something old, for something new ✨.
How does it work practically?
- You will visit our store between Monday 19/09/2022 and Friday 30/09/2022
- You can bring a maximum of 10 pieces
- The pieces do not necessarily have to be from us, but they do have to be in good condition, washed and ironed and from one of our brands or similar.
- Together we will look at which items are eligible and at what price we will sell them
- We will neatly display the items and label them for sale
- Please note: we only have limited space available. Full = full - so be sure to keep an eye on our social media or call in advance if you want to come by
- During our open days , part of our store will be set up for second-hand sales
- From Tuesday 11/10 you can come by to redeem your purchase voucher and collect the unsold items
- OR you choose to resell the items via the online platform repops.be.
- Will you sell this further? Then you can collect between January 3-15 - everything NOT collected will be donated to charity on January 16
- After the sale, we will prepare a receipt for 80% of the sales value of your sold items
- The voucher is only valid on the new autumn collection , and therefore not on sales - and cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts
Questions ? Feel free to send an email to email@example.com and I will get back to you soon! 😘